21 Mar-24 May 2009. The Museo Diocesano displays the reconstructed polyptych by Carmine di Bernardo Daddi, which dates back to the 1340s and was originally in the church of S. Maria delle Carmine in Florence.

Its panels were separated around 1745 but its single panels have been brought together again here.

The central panel, depicting the Madonna with Child and two musicians, comes from the Royal Castle in Krakow, those of St Bartholomew and St Lawrence from the Accademia in Florence, S. Cecilia from the diocesan museum

General Info

Address Museo Diocesano. Corso di Porta Ticinese 95, Milan, tel. 02-89420019.

View on Map

Carmine di Bernardo Daddi polyptych.

Museo Diocesano. Corso di Porta Ticinese 95, Milan, tel. 02-89420019.